Thursday, October 14, 2010

Blog Update

To my Valued Readers:

I recently received some important feedback from Jeff Smith regarding my blog. After our discussion I realized that my blog had a very narrow scope. As a result I have altered not only the title of my blog, but also its associated content. Previously my blog focused solely on mitigating global warming. However, I have decided to open up my blog to discuss how small efforts can result in big changes. Hence, I am still focusing on global warming, because everyone's small efforts can produce big changes regarding that matter. But, I am also opening it up to other world and social issues which can be resolved through the small efforts of the masses. I hope that you can all enjoy and appreciate the new scope of my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment