Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Dead Celebrities


First, I just want to say that I really hope I look that good when I die.

Today is World AIDS day and celebrities are doing their part to raise money for AIDS. But they are not doing the usual celebrity thing by merely throwing money at charities. They are doing something different--vowing to sign off their social media sites until one million dollars have been raised for the Keep a Child Alive charity. I personally know that I will miss the celeb tweets, but am also happy that celebrities are using their power to fund AIDS awareness, instead of using it to get out of jail time.

Participating celebrities include P Diddy, Serena Williams, Janelle Monae, Kimberly Cole, David LaChapelle, Daphne Guinness, Bronson Pelletier, Lady Gaga, Justin Timberlake, Usher, Kim Kardashian, Jennifer Hudson, Ryan Seacrest, Elijah Wood, Serena Williams and Swizz Beatz.

Hope that the celebs keep up the great work! You are doing something great for the world and anyone who has suffered from AIDS. But the work doesn't stop there, I urge everyone who has a few extra bucks in their checking accounts to donate to the Keep a Child Alive charity.

No comments:

Post a Comment